Thursday, October 18, 2012

Home made Spaghetti


Let me See what is new with my life? I’m at CPCC College now I go three nights a week, I’m still working a full time job, and I have a wonderful boyfriend that is a rodeo man. So almost every weekend we are gone out of town. So my cooking has been very limited the last little while. I’m going to write short recipe of something I made the other day. It’s something like spaghetti, but a little more on the Italian side, I had this while I was in Italy. I hope you enjoy =)


The Ingredients  

1 lb of fried hamburger meat
1 small can of Tomato paste
2 cans of Dice tomatoes (I like to use Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano)
1 small can of green chilies (if you don’t like it hot do not add)
¼ cup of white wine (I do use a certainty kind whatever I have on hand, But not sweet.)
3TB Pour Olive oil
2TB of mince garlic + 2TB to fry with meat
2TB Oregano
2TB Italian seasoning + 1TB to fry with meat
1Tb Parsley
1 tsp Red chili 

I like to fry my hamburger meet with a little salt, add garlic and Italian seasoning. After browning the meat place all the ingredients in a pot and cook on high heat till right at boiling. Turn down heat till simmer and cover and let cook for about 1 ½ to 2 hours.
You can serve it with any kind of noodles, But my favorite kind is Gnocchi (it’s made out of potato’s) 

*I also use a spice that is fuming hot, But it is from Italy, I bought it while I was over there. You can not find it here in the states. 

No comments:

Post a Comment