Monday, March 5, 2012

Bridal shower Ideas and recipes

I just did this Bridal shower for a friend of mine that is getting married next month and I was very pleased with the way things true out and decide to post pictures and some recipes.




 These wonderful looking plate is Cheddar cheese, Provolone cheese, Hard salami, Black Olives, and cheery tomatoes all on a *appetizer stick. and drizzled with Italian dressing over top.  (*you can buy them from party city)

  These little bit size cucumber sandwiches are so ease to make.Take a loft of bread slice all the edges off and than slice them in haft.Take 8oz of cream cheese
1 cup of sour cream 
One package of ranch dressing mix 
2 Tablespoons of dill weed
2 Tablespoons of mince garlic
a dash of salt and pepper
Mix all this together in a mixer spread on top of bread slices, 
Than take one cucumber and slice very thin.  
Place one slice on top of every sandwich  
 
This is a simple way of doing a vegetable tray without the tray simple place them in clear glass vase.





Dipped Pretzel in White or Milk Chocolate drizzled with
White or Milk Chocolate of top  
 This is Three layer Moose cake. I was able to get the recipe from on line. http://www.pastrypal.com/2011/07/triple-chocolate-mousse-cake/

Another simple way of doing a fruit tray with out the tray, it takes away from the bla. Simple place what ever fruit you wish to use and tooth pickes. 

This wonderful cake is a simple white cake mix
With a Lemon curd* and fresh strawberry's, With a simple white icing on top.  





*If you would like the recipe for the lemon curd please leave me e-mail address and I will try to get it to you. It is a friends of mine recipe and I'm not sure if she would wont me to give it out the world. =)
I'm very sorry the pictures are so bad I some how lost my batter for my camera so I'm stuck with my iPhone photes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment