Friday, December 23, 2011

First time

Hey, this is my first time blogging so please bare with me. I have  had a number of people ask me for some recipes of stuff I have made. I most times tell them, i did not use one I just added till it tast good. So I'm going to try to write down the recipes from now on and people can get them from here….
I will start off with a cheese ball i came up with. 
I'll name it..
Add caption

Yummy Italian cheese Ball
Ingredients:

2 8oz Cream cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Romano Cheese
1/2 cup Asigo Cheese
1/2 cup Feta Cheese
1/2 cup Dried Tomatos 
1/4 cup Bacon bits
3 Tablespoons Mince Garlic
3 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
3 Tablespoons Organo 
3 Tablespoons Parsly 
2 Tablespoons Garlic Salt 
Lay out  cream cheese out till soft.  Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix till its smooth. 
Roll into a ball and place on serving tray. refridge till serving. Serve with crackers. I like to use rosemary and garlic crackers.  

I hope everyone enjoys. 
Please feed backs……..

No comments:

Post a Comment