Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stuffed Mushrooms


I made these stuff mushrooms for our Christmas appetizers and the family loved them so much that I made them for Christmas supper to. :)
  

Italian Stuff Mushrooms

Ingredients:

20  Big mushroom 
4 Tablespoons olive oil 
1 Pound of sausage 
1 8oz cream cheese 
1 tub of Philadelphia cream cheese with Garlic & Herbs
1/4 cup romano cheese
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoon Garlic 
1 Tablespoon Organ 
1 Tablespoon Parsley 
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning  
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 

Preheat oven to 350, Take mushrooms wash and take the steams out roll in olive oil and place in pan. Cook for 5 minutes take out and sit a side.  Frying the sausage till cooked fully. Place all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl, and mix well and pour in fully cooked sausage and mix. Spoon in mixture into mushrooms. cook for another 10 minutes. plate and server. 
*you do not have to use the worcestershire sauce. It just adds a good flavor.


Hope everyone enjoys these. 









4 comments:

  1. Yum! I love stuffed mushrooms! Do you create these recipes, Hana?
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did I had used a recipe for awhile but than I can up with these one mine on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this!! I have been looking for a good stuffed mushroom recipe for a long time and these sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, My family and everyone that has tried these simple loved them

    ReplyDelete